NAC helmets are known for outstanding build quality and well thought-out and tested communication systems. They are EN966 certified for paramotors, trikes, and other ultralights. By default our helmets come with gell pads already installed ($60 - $80 upgrade normally)!
Each helmet is custom built for you and can be adjusted specifically to your requirements. Estimated delivery time is between 3 and 5 weeks.
Shell types and colours
Helmets are available in 2 types of materials:
- Fiberglass - can be solid white, solid black or have carbon fiber look (imitating decal)
- Carbon fiber
Helmet sizes available
- XS - 54 cm
- S - 55 to 56 cm
- M - 57 to 58 cm
- L - 59 to 60 cm
- XL - 61 to 62 cm
- XXL - 63 to 64
- tinted brown
3M PELTOR Optime™ II (31dB)
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs are hearing protectors for use in loud, demanding environments including airports and construction sites, reducing noise levels up to 31dB. These earmuffs feature sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam providing agreeable comfort even in long-term use and improving incidence of wear and compliance.
They’re ideal for use in loud, demanding environments with substantial industrial noise such as airports, construction sites and during agricultural work. Earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 31 dB and have sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid gel and foam. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re available in headband, neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 31 dB
- Sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Gel cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
3M PELTOR X5 (37db)
3M™ PELTOR™ X5 Earmuffs are hearing protectors that offer exceptional performance – without the need for double protection. Offering the same premium features you expect from 3M Peltor X Series they also reduce noise up to 37 dB.
Combining 3M's legendary hearing protection knowledge with advanced technology, earmuffs include a specially formulated foam in the earcups and cushions with an innovative spacer and cup design. Making 3M Peltor X Series X5 earmuff the highest attenuating earmuff in the market reducing noise up to 37 dB. The technology employed in the design means despite the larger earcups, the earmuff is still lightweight with excellent balance and comfort. The twin headband design not only reduces heat build-up in wear, it also provides excellent fit and balance. The stainless steel wire within the headband is coated with plastic makes the headband the most robust 3M has to offer, but also making it electrically insulated. It is both strong and comfortable as the flat wide headband has a soft plastic coating providing stable pressure on top of the head. Carefully moulded sliders ensure the earmuffs are easy to adjust when on the head. Wide, soft foam ear cushions help workers stay comfortable, while the slim cups offer improved compatibility with other safety equipment. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, helping extend the life of the product. They're also available as helmet mounted or neckband models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 37 dB
- Wide flat headband is electrically insulted making the earmuffs electrically resistant or 'dielectric'
- Colour-coding makes it easy to identify the level of protection being worn
- Large cups are still lightweight
- Gel cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Designed to optimise weight distribution and balance for outstanding comfort
- ABS plastic cups are rigid, high strength and impact resistant
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) soft outer cup coating protects from abrasion and bumps
There're 4 options available:
- no radio - helmet doesn't have any wiring. Still possible to have Bluetooth system installed.
- FM 2M radio - typical wiring for 2M radios like Kenwood or Baofend (Note: HAM license required). Helmet comes equiped with cable. Cable can be disconnected if no radio is used.
- AM radio - aviation radio wiring for ICOM A16 and A25 radios (Note: ROC-A license required). Helmet comes equiped with cable. Cable can be disconnected if no radio is used.
- Sidetone - this means both 2M and AM radio wiring! Helmet comes equiped with two cables. One for airband radio and one for 2M radio. Sidetone setup can be used 1 radio at the time OR both radios at once when additional box (included) is connected. The box is used to control (additional switch) which radio has "priority" in receiving and broadcasting. The same PTT and volume potentiometer are used to control radio with priority.
Additinal system that can be installed in the helmet. Wiring is done with dual coil speakers and electret microphone.
There's 3 options available:
- SENA 3S-W - super low profile
- SENA SF2 - long range system
- SENA SF4 - communitcation between up to 4 pilots